poodlepop

Monday, August 02, 2010

Flames on the side of my face

Oh Lord, what am i doing now?

So, there's this guy... I knew him 22 years ago. He's older than me. And that alone is enticing to me. But there's more.
I was barely out of my teens when I met him. And he wrote me a letter. A letter that I have never ever forgotten. And he was married at the time. And yet he wrote me a letter expressing some interest in me. And being that I was so young, I didn't really know what it meant.

Fast forward 22 years and our paths have crossed again. And he's married, to a different woman.

And yet... I'm attracted to him. And, I feel fairly certain that he is attracted to me. Maaaybe I'm reading more into this than there is, but I really feel like he is flirting with me.

so, what now? Do I really want to go there?

Why oh why is it only the married ones that find me attractive???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home